Certification Exams are available in two formats. For most of the U.S. (if a facility is close to you), the exams are available through a computer-based testing facility - PSI Testing Centers. For Canada and areas in the U.S. that are not close to a PSI facility, exams are available directly through NRPP with the services of a Proctor.
Computer-Based Testing Procedure - PSI (U.S.):
These exams are provided through PSI Lasergrade, which is a computer based testing facility. You will need to find the facility closest to you, then schedule the exam directly through PSI.
- Schedule the Certification Exam through PSI - ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW ONLINE - More Info
- Go to PSI web site - http://www.psiexams.com
- Type of Exam: Certification / Professional Organizations
- Sponsor: National Radon Proficiency Program (NRPP)
- Name of Exam:
- Measurement - Residential Radon Measurement Provider Exam- NRP MEA
- Mitigation - Residential Radon Mitigation Provider Exam- NRP MIT
- Course Code:
- Measurement - CERTI-1
- Mitigation - CERTI-2
- Cost -$110 payable by credit card at time of registration
- Results - Available immediately upon completion
Paper and Pencil Testing Procedure - Canada:
These exams are paper and pencil and require the services of a proctor, which you can select for approval by NRPP. The proctor would agree to have the exam sent directly to them by NRPP, they would be present while you take the exam, and then they would return the exam back to NRPP.
- Contact - Call C-NRPP directly to schedule the exam and to arrange for a proctor - 204.798.9649 (CST/CDT)
- Cost - Contact C-NRPP directly
- Results - Made available to you through C-NRPP after they receive the exam back and have graded it.