Included in the course is a 53 slide PowerPoint program licensed for use by those that complete the course. These are a set of executable slides that can be supplemented with the presenter’s information and adapted for locally pertinent conditions. They can also be pared down for shorter presentations or expanded depending upon the duration of a presentation.
The course focuses on delivery techniques to help the presenter prepare and deliver the programs. This includes topics such as types of equipment to use, constructive messaging, dealing with questions and the occasional heckler. Although provided in the context of giving talks on Radon, these approaches are transferable to any topic one may be presenting on.
In addition to the generic slide set and tips on presentations, there are videotaped examples of how the slides were used in an actual presentation, tips on how to answer difficult questions, evaluation forms, and registration forms. In other words, the tools to be confident as a radon advocate while professionally marketing your business.
- Videos (can be paused and navigated via Table of Contents or Key Word Search)
- Executable PowerPoint for use in giving Radon Presentations
- Online Quizzes
- Downloadable Course Certificate
- 16 CE Credits (Category 1)
- Download/Streaming – No course materials will be shipped – everything you need is available to access and download online.