A unique and interesting course with interviews from various experts within the radon industry, ranging from physics to measurement devices to aspects of working with real estate professionals.
There is approximately 4 hours of coursework, including audio, publications, and online quizzes that are taken as you progress through the course (not timed and may be taken unlimited times). There is no time limit for taking the course, and even after completion you continue to have access to the course in order to refer back to resources.CERTI students also have access to business tools such as sample contracts, and warranties. We are also available by phone during and after the course for any questions concerning the course or radon situations you come across on the job.
- Recorded audio interviews
- Online Quizzes
- Downloadable Course Certificate
- 4 Category 1 CE Credits
The following interviews are included:
- William Field, PhD – Univ of Iowa – “Health Effects of Radon”
- Steve Gladstone – Stonehollow, Inc. – “Radon and the Home Inspector”
- Ralph Holmen – National Association of Realtors – “Real Estate Testing”
- Phillip Jenkins, PhD, CHP – Bowser-Morner, Inc. – “QA/QC”
- Jerry D Lowry, PhD – Lowry Environmental Engineering – “Radon in Water”
- Richard Manning – Femto-Tech, Inc. – “Continuous Radon Monitors”
- Leo Moorman, PhD – HMM, Inc. – “Physics”
- Shawn Price – Air Chek, Inc. – “Activated Charcoal Devices”
- Paul Kottrapa, PhD / Rick Stieff – RadElec, Inc. – “Electret Ion Chambers”
- Mark Salasky – Landauer, Inc. – “Alpha Track Detectors”
- Dan Steck, PhD – St. Johns University – “Variability of Radon in Homes”
- Ian Thomson – Thomson Nielson – “Measuring Radon Decay Products”
- Download/Streaming – No course materials will be shipped – everything you need is available to access and download online.