This course revolves around a recording of a March 2020 webcast attended by members of several building departments and public health agencies. You will be able to view and benefit from the live audience questions. During the video you will hear the presentation and see the graphics as well as follow along and take notes on a downloadable guide for all of the slides presented.
The course is based upon the recently published Radon Technical Guidance: Measuring and Mitigating Radon in Colorado, which you will be able to download and use for this course. It also serves as a reference for other radon related questions you may have.
The course also contains a video of field installation techniques to reinforce the lecture and additional resources and links to web based protocols and standards.
- Video Recording of Webcast
- Technical Guidance Document
- Installing Radon Systems in New Homes Video
- Online Quizzes
- Downloadable Course Certificate
- 8 CE Credits (Category 1)
- Download/Streaming – No course materials will be shipped – everything you need is available to access and download online.